Jump to content

Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10


Recommended Posts

Posted

i dont need the monitor info just the video connection mode. hdmi vga etc. I have monitors that cover it all. I just need to know what the components for the carputer consist of and all that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I really not that computer savy...so I really wouldn't know what I was looking at if it was right in front of me..I could take a pic of it all tho ig that would help I guess

Guest Scylloga
Posted

I really not that computer savy...so I really wouldn't know what I was looking at if it was right in front of me..I could take a pic of it all tho ig that would help I guess

ding ding ding we have a weiner!

Posted
:popcorn:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Posted

got a few odds and end pix :pardon:

27185_408614646319_551896319_504739.jpg

27185_408612596319_551896319_504734.jpg

thinking about getting my hoe painted this color,maybe 2 toned silver on top with that blue on the bottom and broke up by a small amount of bright orange or hot pink :pardon:

24254_410503006319_551896319_509744.jpg

24254_410503616319_551896319_509744.jpg

24254_410503961319_551896319_509745.jpg

David from psi hookin a brotha up,and thats his plate not mine

25204_406460936319_551896319_498874.jpg

27185_407277826319_551896319_501675.jpg

27185_407334031319_551896319_501841.jpg

25204_405289106319_551896319_495967.jpg

25204_405294076319_551896319_495987.jpg

break da law lols

25484_401116101319_551896319_486642.jpg

Posted

Fuck yo couch niqqa!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png
Posted

I like the bezel. Looks real good, But you have to use hot pink to break up that blue and silver.(j/k)

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 5233 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...