Monday or Tuesday i am going to do a complete redo of the baffle.. Anyone know what the exact cutout radius is for a 15" woffer cause i completely F'ed up the current hole.

That sucks but LoL.

Good Luck man, takes a lot of work to get loud in them lower classes without a CRX.

Props. Will be expecting numbers.

That sucks but LoL.

Good Luck man, takes a lot of work to get loud in them lower classes without a CRX.

Props. Will be expecting numbers.

ooo i know hands down my ass is going to get kicked. but whatever. there is a CRX in Maryland that i see all the time doing a 159.3dB's with 4 10" DD's and 2 hifonics goliaths w/ a batcap.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

nice build man

Thank you

Hopefully you get the numbers your looking for. Hopefully Im going to do something similar with my taurus.

well well see soon im ordering my recone very shortly

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

kick ass, that should be loud..cant wait to see final product

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

big ports ftw!!!!!!!!!

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Archived