IM LOOKING INTO A TATTOO SOON MR MY SIGN (TAURUS)

AND IM TRYING TO BE CREATIVE BUT I HAVE ZERO DRAWING TALENT CAN ANY OF YOU GUYS DRAW SOMETHING UP FOR ME IM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING COOL AND ORIGINAL AS POSSIBLE

ALSO LOOKING FOR ONE IN MEMORY OF MY UNLCE edd THATS A LITTLE MORE PERSONAL BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS THROW EM UP PLEASE

Ive done a couple for my friends so I can give it a shot man...if you can be a little more detailed in what ur lookin for, itll help out alot

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I can give a shot too only if u give more detail tho

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

alright guys thanks for the reply what im looking for is something that has the japenese symbol for taurus integrated in it somehow, also some sort of bull could be a very realistic bull or you can be creative because im open. like on my class ring theres a bull in the bottom on the right side and the japenese symbol for taurus in the top left corner on the right side

we have the same sign. i was thinking about getting a Minotaur or something, but decided nahhhhh

Minotaur.sketch.jpg

Edited by St.Ides

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

we have the same sign. i was thinking about getting a Minotaur or something, but decided nahhhhh

Minotaur.sketch.jpg

i really like that actually whered you find it i was thinkin about a small version of this in the corner but with tht tat i dont think i would want it too good to change

67o8zr.jpg

Edited by BIGD502

i really like that actually whered you find it i was thinkin about a small version of this in the corner but with tht tat i dont think i would want it too good to change

67o8zr.jpg

i just googled Minotaur.

Personally i don't think the sign would look good just on the corner of the tatt. it would be a distraction.

I would draw my own design but like any other artist after a while you start seeing flaws in your own work then start thinking "damn maybe i should have done that this way instead"

(run on sentences ftw)

a few pics of my work

char2.jpg

DSC03739.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

SP_A0784.jpg

these are from 2007-2008.

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

i have an idea for somethin. i'll try to draw it up, but i've been kinda busy lately so it may not happen very quickly. but soon as it does i'll post it up

EDIT: DAMN IDES! those are some badass drawings! and i agree on the symbol away from the corner. needs to be incorporated into the drawing

Edited by ExpoSport