Second Skin Audio

ma audio 15" subwoofers

el oh el (lol)

:rofl:

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

were have you seen 2 subs with 20,000watts?..

maybe in burps but for a street beat?..i dont think so!.

and listen to the people here!..they know what they are talking about.

plus with that amount of power you need alot of things.

and may i ask why you want that amount of power?.

maybe jelousy that people have large amount of power on there rides?.

or just to have it?

just wondering bro!

Oh.....Em......ff........G!!

R O F L ! ! ! !

I wish I could Sig this whole thread!

Same LOL, maybe a few subs can do 8K or so daily, but so basically you want a 20K set up for cheap that is just ROFLCOPTERLOLKTHXBAIBBQ

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Ignoring 99% of OPs comments. I had one of those MA Audio HK 15"s, claims 5000wrms 10,000max. It hit hard for what i paid for it. I paid $70 for it, it was in a sealed box on less then 2000wrms.

If your strapped for $$ it could always be worse. Do your homework, you got a long way to go. Might scale your project down from 20,000 to about 2000 watts.

Edited by herbykw

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

Those MAs are supposed to be pretty sweet, but they are overrated by atleast 50%

Just like the Solo X, I never heard of one person giving a solo X 5 krms on a solo X for very long, yet they are rated at that

And if you want 20kw-rms of power, you better have a big wallet, realistically after alt, batteries, atleast 4 of them on up, the amps, the subs, box, your looking at $7000+

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.