X2.H10.V4 Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 And it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different.Figured it was the one you currenty own Nick.
00sdime00 Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 Green FTW. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Coolwazabi Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 must be a SQ monster... its local TOO !! i wanna hear it !
n8ball2013 Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 Nick @ Fi owns that truck now..I know he cant be doing the work. You see how high the door pods are when the door is open? He would need a ladder :D. Nick get to work. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
NDMstang65 Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 Figured it was the one you currenty own Nick. Yep...it doesn't have 20kw worth of iraggi alternators in it either... Might have a couple big alternators in it...but it is of not being used anything ordinary or normal by any sense...just like everything else that may or may not be in there currently Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information. If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein "I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."
neuspeedescort Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 if you can't duct it fuck it! NEUMAN
NDMstang65 Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 wow,...... *wrecks car cause mine will never beat this hard* thats nice man. give us numbers once you got her all dialed in I'm not building it to do numbers...the whole point of me having it (as it is not his and i'm not quite sure why he's putting it in the build log..because that build is at least 4 years old) is to have a vehicle with things in it that simply have not been done before. Tons of time is being spent in R&D to do things that simply have not been done before...from the alternators...to the whole charging system..to the woofer*s* that is going into it... As far as numbers..over 150 at 20Hz? Cake. Trying to keep the thing in one piece...not so much. That dash is almost 130 pounds and 7 layers of 29oz kyntex matting thick.... Oh..it'l do SQ too...very competitively at that... Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information. If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein "I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."
NDMstang65 Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 All autometer gauges and stuff will go in it.. After the ghetto shit was fixed with the pos tailgate...put all kinds of metal in that thing Hood had 7 layers of paint on it..so I stripped it and it's all sitting in primer waiting for color and airbrush work... But i'm not working on it right now, I've got other things to worry about aside from that. I'm just here to make sure nobody thinks this is a 'new build' for him to try to sell a alternator off of...because it's quite the contrary. Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information. If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein "I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."
X2.H10.V4 Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 All autometer gauges and stuff will go in it.. After the ghetto shit was fixed with the pos tailgate...put all kinds of metal in that thing Hood had 7 layers of paint on it..so I stripped it and it's all sitting in primer waiting for color and airbrush work... But i'm not working on it right now, I've got other things to worry about aside from that. I'm just here to make sure nobody thinks this is a 'new build' for him to try to sell a alternator off of...because it's quite the contrary. Looks great so far Nick, the doors look amazing and the dash is coming along nice. Its been a while, I need to hit you up on AIM sometime.
Iraggi Alternator Posted October 10, 2009 Author Report Posted October 10, 2009 Wholly shit!! I just noticed all these posts. Looks much better. LOL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.