Iraggi Alternator Posted September 7, 2009 Report Posted September 7, 2009 This was the absolute $hit back in 1995!!!! My head still hurtin' I had one seat out for the pic. I built a 24db passive crossover behind my door panel. You can see it on the drivers door. 3 way components.. 2-6.5's, 1-5.25, 1-1" tweet. I wired my steering wheel controls to the Eclipse head unit. Also changed LED's to red. They surface mount. crazy small to solder. Not the head unit looks like it was from the 80's. LOL. I changed the trunk twice. bigger amps.. Mo power.
cracker Posted September 7, 2009 Report Posted September 7, 2009 DAMN iraggi alts coming out strong with the build pics lol they are all looking good, and unique in ther own way. very sick iraggi guys, nice work March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
justin smith Posted September 7, 2009 Report Posted September 7, 2009 yall had some sick shit back in the day justin smith 1996 mercury grand marquis 20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20 cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast) 2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port kicker zx650.4 componets in still the works 200amp motorcraft alt xs power d3100 (beast) kenwood ddx512 h.u. you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth and BTW your girl just called me.... pure pwnage
Forevrbumpn Posted September 7, 2009 Report Posted September 7, 2009 sweet oldschool build... some of the stuff looks newer than 14years old though I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
BEllithorpe04 Posted September 7, 2009 Report Posted September 7, 2009 damnnnn love the clamshell in a 2 door 1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black 15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz 7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link Blue Custom Trim Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's 2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses 2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100) Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack Custom False Floor 15% Tint All Around Custom Painted Stock Rims My Build Log Tailights 15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build
Iraggi Alternator Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Posted September 11, 2009 Your right... My girl corrected me. She was like hell no.. that was in 1997. Thats around the time we got togheter. LMAO. Thats the only reason she would have remembered.. LOL Still some old a$$ $hit tho... sweet oldschool build... some of the stuff looks newer than 14years old though
Iraggi Alternator Posted October 30, 2009 Author Report Posted October 30, 2009 I just like to look at this from time to time. LOL..
Brandon15zzz Posted October 30, 2009 Report Posted October 30, 2009 nice car its hella tight i mean i would drive it Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
Iraggi Alternator Posted October 30, 2009 Author Report Posted October 30, 2009 Sheit....I still drive it. Just an SQ setup tho.. That remind me.. I need to post pics of current setup. Dom
MXmike800 Posted October 30, 2009 Report Posted October 30, 2009 Sheit....I still drive it. Just an SQ setup tho.. That remind me.. I need to post pics of current setup. Dom FUCK YEAH YOU DO
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.