AMMAY Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 nothing is wrong with panasonic head units btw. for the last time the point was that you didnt know the model of your head unit but yet you still dont get the point it is not fun making fun of your stupidity anymore i can get a good laugh just from reading your posts!
ChevyBoy Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 actually i do know the model. its cq-c8301u
David Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 ok ladies Calm Down. I have been on ya lately Dis, thats becuase I have recieved a few complaints. last warning Calm your ass down, I dont care how, smoke a bowl, drink a few beers, just relax man. To everyone: If you dont like someone Ignore them, I will be working a Ignore feature so people can ignore the people they dont like.
ChevyBoy Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 yea i just pmmed u about this. i got flamed outta nowhere. im just tryin to defend myself?
David Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 Im not saying anything but calm down. Im not getting On "you" Im asking the both of you to back off, soon the ignore feature will be working better and you guys can Ignore Each other LOL
ChevyBoy Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 i was calm till i came home to see this. came outta nowhere. just tryin to defend myself like steve does with the haters.
David Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 I will agree He Did Call you Out, But I will also agree with You have had your share of being an Asshat on here so your even, now Ignore Each Other and All is Good.
ChevyBoy Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 i know i do, but dont we all? heyyyy the smileys are back
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 damn...516 posts on 3 days 19 hours and 11 minutes
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.