AI James Posted December 20, 2006 Report Posted December 20, 2006 Total time logged in: 12 days, 4 hours and 50 minutes. i almost got 10 days on ya
scratchy Posted December 21, 2006 Report Posted December 21, 2006 9 days 18 hours and 30 minutes :watsup: then im rambo bitch
Pokey Posted December 21, 2006 Report Posted December 21, 2006 1.3 thousand, you mean 1300??? cause you're at 1500+ now...I'm lost here.
AI James Posted December 21, 2006 Report Posted December 21, 2006 1.3 thousand, you mean 1300??? cause you're at 1500+ now...I'm lost here. 1.3 thousand and 1300 are the same damn thing
Pokey Posted December 21, 2006 Report Posted December 21, 2006 1.3 thousand, you mean 1300??? cause you're at 1500+ now...I'm lost here. 1.3 thousand and 1300 are the same damn thing I know that...I was confused by what he said about huis posts being at 1300+ when he is at 1500+ now. But I got it now.
David Posted December 22, 2006 Report Posted December 22, 2006 damn accordman, I couldnt touch that if I wanted too, and I thought I was here alot shew.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 22, 2006 Report Posted December 22, 2006 Total time logged in: 10 days, 1 hours and 36 minutes.
scratchy Posted December 22, 2006 Report Posted December 22, 2006 im comin to get ya, 9 days 21 hours then im rambo bitch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.