pstone11 Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hells yeah - That's awesome for me. This site accounts for about 90% of my computer time aside from classes. I'm proud fellers - late. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
pstone11 Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 man, you don't have to stomp me like that........ so sad :waaa: :waaa: Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Pokey Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 Do you ever think that in some way it's even a little bit sad that we spend so much time online??? I know that ALL our time online isn't really active time, but still. Since October 29th, I've spent 11 days, 12 hours, and 46 mins of my life on here. To me it's all worth it cause I've learned a great deal and met some good people. Other folks I know (Wife and her sister) think it's a total waste, but they just don't get it.
pstone11 Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 Do you ever think that in some way it's even a little bit sad that we spend so much time online??? I know that ALL our time online isn't really active time' date=' but still. Since October 29th, I've spent 11 days, 12 hours, and 46 mins of my life on here. To me it's all worth it cause I've learned a great deal and met some good people. Other folks I know (Wife and her sister) I would say that your wife and her sister are a total waste, but that's not me,, This is a place of knowledge and good people - My wife has no problemo - but her sister is the one who stole my truck to myspace (if you read that thread). How long you been married?? Kids?? Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
AI James Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 mine is active time, as you can see from my post count and all the shit im always in
Pokey Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 Yeah I read that one...I added to it about another truck that was on there. We've been together since August 2004 and married since October 2005. We have 1 kid...6 month old daughter. I know that's why...but most of my time on here is at night when we're at work. When we're both off, I don't get on here. Unless it'f for 5-10 mins. I thought about it...how can you really have in-active time on here?? I know the page updates active users within the last 15 mins, but if you're logged in and not doing anything...does it still count the whole time you're logged in or just the time that you're actually doing something on here?? Maybe it'll stop you're log in time after 5 mins of not moving or doing anything, I dunno.
pstone11 Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 I think the time on is the time on. It's time spent active on here reading stuff and such.... I have a few friends down there in the Texas... Around Lackland tho. So far it's only family men on here during the nighttime. All the single guys are out trying to get............................ there's no smiley for p***y. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
AI James Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 Yeah I read that one...I added to it about another truck that was on there. We've been together since August 2004 and married since October 2005. We have 1 kid...6 month old daughter. I know that's why...but most of my time on here is at night when we're at work. When we're both off, I don't get on here. Unless it'f for 5-10 mins. I thought about it...how can you really have in-active time on here?? I know the page updates active users within the last 15 mins, but if you're logged in and not doing anything...does it still count the whole time you're logged in or just the time that you're actually doing something on here?? Maybe it'll stop you're log in time after 5 mins of not moving or doing anything, I dunno. it will stop after 15 minutes activity and only give you credit for 5 minutes
Pokey Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 That's what I was thinkin..thanks for clearing that up for me. And very true about who is on here at night...LoL.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.