Pokey Posted February 3, 2007 Report Posted February 3, 2007 I've only really been on here so much cause I work nights and I have nothing else to do out there. So it's either 8 or 12 hours a night, 4 or 5 days a week that I'm on here...especially since the chat thing came up, LoL.
DVBin916 Posted February 3, 2007 Report Posted February 3, 2007 Total time logged in: 3 days, 7 hours and 35 minutes. -
Guest Nismofreak Posted February 3, 2007 Report Posted February 3, 2007 6days 16hours and 47 minutes . Gettin their
BURRITO Posted February 3, 2007 Report Posted February 3, 2007 Total time logged in: 14 days 2 hours and 15 minutes Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
David Posted February 3, 2007 Report Posted February 3, 2007 Total time logged in: 14 days 2 hours and 15 minutes damn man you have almost caught me, pokey has past me and I have been on here since Day one, wow.
BURRITO Posted February 3, 2007 Report Posted February 3, 2007 i love this websight! :love: Plus: some cool ass people hang out here... :matrix: Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Pokey Posted February 3, 2007 Report Posted February 3, 2007 Total time logged in: 14 days 2 hours and 15 minutes damn man you have almost caught me, [glow=red,2,300]pokey has past me and I have been on here since Day one, wow[/glow]. lol i think its because u barely started coming online all the time... lol i passed you real quick when i first signed up but ive slowed down alot. [glow=red,2,300]pokey is just insane[/glow] Total time logged in: 7 days, 18 hours and 46 minutes 17 days, 10 hours, 31 mins as of now.....damn. I feel like such a whore now, LMAO. Things are gonna slow down for me here real soon though since I'm moving accross the country and all. I gotta get my computer fixed and get the intrawebs set up at the new place. Or I'll be whoring on someone elses computer til I can get the web set up again, LoL.
Pokey Posted February 9, 2007 Report Posted February 9, 2007 Damn...now I really feel like an SMD whore......18 days, 22 hours, 3 mins.
Chode69 Posted February 9, 2007 Author Report Posted February 9, 2007 damn im only at Total time logged in: 6 days, 18 hours and 35 minutes. your like 3x the ammount of time on here than i am NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Chris Posted February 9, 2007 Report Posted February 9, 2007 Pokey you've only been registered for a month longer than me but my total time is 4 days 9 hours 42 min. Damn man! you must never sleep or you were born to mod smd! 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.