HAHA this guy fails

smitt808

OK lets see...what happens when a microphone on a camera detects too much THD (in other words, the volume is too loud for the microphone to process)? The sensitivity of the microphone automatically lowers (the resistance spikes) to keep the audio at an appropriate volume with minimal THD. You hear this most in other car audio videos on youtube. Someone is playing music really loud in their car. The audio stays at an appropriate volume (minimal THD) right up until the lower frequencies (BASS) hits. Thats when all midrange and higher frequencies go inaudible. All you can hear are the deep rumbles of the lower frequencies (bass). The resistance of the microphone's processor spikes, and the volume adjust to a normal THD level. That is exactly what is happening in this video, as the guy backs away from the car, obviously the volume should decrease, right? Wrong, the volume gets cut significantly to prevent THD while he is inside or close to the car. The more he backs away from the car, the more the resistance of the mic lowers (sensitivity raises) and the more the volume will level out closer to its original state (while still keeping minimal THD).

THD - Total Harmonic Distortion

How is the audio from the video in stereo? Last time I checked most expensive cameras now days, utilize stereo. Two individual mics located of the front of the camera, pointed appoximately 30 degrees apart from each other, produce the stereo effect. This feature is not as common in a cheaper camera ($400 or lower). I currently only know of a couple cell phone cameras that record in stereo.

One thing I did notice from watching this video is that his back right window is cracked open a bit. I am sure that will contribute to the level of volume being produced outside the vehicle considerably, especially if all the windows are cracked.

or..........the music is just dubbed over which this vid proves...at 2:40 a part of the beat goes from the left channel to the right on a SIDE view of the car and you can hear it PERFECTLY....explain that :rolleyes:

Ascendant Audio Havoc 15 D1

4.5 cubes tuned LOW...28hz

Alpine MRP-M1000

Front Stage: Infinity Reference 5 1/5

Rear: Infinity Reference 6x9

Alpine CDA-117 with power pack

240a DC Power alt

Big 3 in 2ga.

97 Monte Carlo(R.I.P.)

yea, nice try baller, but if you want to do it good, then you need to lower the quality of the music and make it mono.

I think everybody knows, that it's almost impossible to film a sq sytem without losing (a lot) sq

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

You fail at using commas ;)

Haha I KNEW someone was gonna comment on that and I didn't realize until after I posted it and didn't feel like editing lol

Ascendant Audio Havoc 15 D1

4.5 cubes tuned LOW...28hz

Alpine MRP-M1000

Front Stage: Infinity Reference 5 1/5

Rear: Infinity Reference 6x9

Alpine CDA-117 with power pack

240a DC Power alt

Big 3 in 2ga.

97 Monte Carlo(R.I.P.)

what if he has speakers all around his car i got 2 friends one with a 08charger and one with a 79impala they both have speakers in the grills and dumb shit like that,, and the music is always the same.. but although it dose sound like the song was recorded over.. idk??

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

id like to watch my prono in that lol in the back seat to how close those screens are it'll feel like ur the damn producer

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

You delete my posts on your vids every time I call you out on dubbing them over pansy. I stripped your vid of its audio and compared it to the actual jeezy file on my computer using wavepad.

You lying to all the naive people on youtube makes you a tool. Good job, yet not at all. Thanks for wasting everyone's time.

Archived