12.21.12 end of the world

thing i find weird about it is how pep thousands of years ago had predicted it and it wasnt just one. it was multiple. the idea of a large solar flare isnt something that is not possible. it can make you think if you watch it on tv and know the history behind the year 2012. and with the year 2000 that just some stupid rumor stuff, this actually had historical facts and junk. i dont know about the world coming to an end, but who knows something may happen. guess we will find out

I don't believe in 2012, but ya never know, in 2000years+ I'am sure its pretty easy to be 12 years off

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I don't believe in 2012, but ya never know, in 2000years+ I'am sure its pretty easy to be 12 years off

The Y2K thing was different. That had to do more with technology-related problem in computer-designs. Everybody was worried on how the dates (Year) would change from 99 to 00. So companies, banks, etc. wasted tons of money to "prepare" by setting up 4-digit settings (Bit) and it ended up being that nothing happened. Just a bunch of hype.

Also, didn't NASA just come out saying they don't see any dangers (In space) that could come around 2012.?

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

I think someone has predicted the end of the world every single year since the beginning of time. Its like buying a lottery ticket everyday, and maybe youll win today or maybe you never will, but you sure as hell have a hand up on the guy that didnt buy a lottery ticket.

2012 is just everyones new butt fetish end of the world scenario. Just like theres someone in a bunker in Montana screaming how the end is nigh tomorrow. Obviously he's crazy but the people making millions on a movie about predicting the end of the world arent.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

If you ask me the mayans just got lazy and didn't want to finish the calendar. Would you want to do all that work

THE ONLY people predicting the end of the world is theologists, NOT the Mayans, the Mayans say its just the end of the calender, and a new one starts, nothing about ending in a bad way

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

as long as kids are being produced the world will never end believe what you want when was the last time someone predicted something and it happen

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

HERES HOW IT WORKS.

it ends on that day because 12/21/12 is the end of the astrological era or pieces(sp?)and the beginning of the astrological era of Aquarius, the beginning of the astrological era of pieces was about the time "jesus was born" which is why we have the jesus fish, and not say, a jesus manbearpig with a patrick duffey leg, it was and currently is the astrological eras symbol. they say when the era changes, "jesus" in a sense, dies, and people take that to mean that everything dies, well, some people need to stop being lemmings and start thinking for them selves, i figure open a bottled water and rice company while u can, cause shits gonna fly off the shelves, because im sure some semi influential jackass is going to hype it out and cause an enormous uproar, and there will be killings, and all this other stuff, and...yeah. the reason that the calender ends on that day, is because its an era calender, and is reset on that date. just like how our normal calenders work, when a year is over it dosent mean time is, you simply reset it with a new variable, the year, for example.

i hope this helped and set a few people straight

edit: the Mayans sacrificed them selves to the gods to replenish the crops, so they clearly weren't as bright as you all think.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

^^^ well worded

edit: Bangin

sundown.jpg

Archived