ATT people of walmart...

so true, i was very surprised to see nothing from my local walmart on there, some weird fucks around there

the best(or umm weirdest people) walmart around here id have to say the one in grand rapids MN no words can describe that place lol just picture zubas,mullets(spelling?) and flannel shirts lol

damn theres some funny shit on there

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ive always wondered bout that shit, its against the law in florida

but what gets me is damn punk rock kids wareing tight ass pants tryin to sag, that shits worse i think

hahha, now i kno why they sag

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

edit: i wouldn't call this racial due to its a black person sayin it so vid should stay :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

lmfao this shit is hilarious

the one with the dude "Things that make my Dick hard" i about pissed my self when i saw the midgets and DSL hahahahaaa

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

why do ppl dress up in those merlin outfits n shit? i mean im not against them but thats just weird as hell to see thats not acually from a movie, but does it in there spare time

• 1 month later...

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just had to bumpy this thread after realizing they update pics pretty often, or more than i thought :rofl:

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Archived