Second Skin Audio

4 18s btl

dblovah51

Alright well without pics we all don't think its happening bro. We get lots of people who come on with 5 posts saying this and that so no matter how bad the pics.... SUPPLY

your right should have, but there is still more time build is jus started

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

I give you credit, you take critasism(can't spell) well and seam to be a good sport.

Good luck on your new install.

yea there is nutin to get worked and upset about, maybe if i had nuttin better to do and tryin to fit in maybe i'de b upset that u guys are makin it hard to fit in, but thats definately not the case!!

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

yea there is nutin to get worked and upset about, maybe if i had nuttin better to do and tryin to fit in maybe i'de b upset that u guys are makin it hard to fit in, but thats definately not the case!!

not even gonna try to read that......

edit: the part i understood about the guys here making it hard for you to fit in is not true. we always get new guys here going "what if i get XX subs with XX amps. what DEEBEEZ will i get?"

not even gonna try to read that......

edit: the part i understood about the guys here making it hard for you to fit in is not true. we always get new guys here going "what if i get XX subs with XX amps. what DEEBEEZ will i get?"

i wasnt bein serious about fittin in tho, lol thanks tho for n e little advise u shared

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

Where is the build log cause I would love to see this in a jeep :D

will show equipment pics then show u the jeep( its a beauty on 28''s), then show pics in of equipment in the jeep, it my fault i started this thread widout the pics so ill take my bad critisism.

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

Archived