Jump to content

Si Mag In Horn


Guest MegaloManiac

Recommended Posts

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

Well this particular Horn was really just to get loud and sound good on rap. it doesnt sound that great on John Mayer and Jack Johnson, its a bit of boomer when it comes to that genre.

I am uploading the high quality video due to high demand on other forums. its 931mb and it is in an AVI format. I will post the link hopefully in the morning. Download it if you want to see in in Higher quality.

Posted

SQ is about x10 better.

mag is the king of SQL subs if you'll search around.

also the tracks playing are(in order of sounding)

Bun B - Inaguartion (spelling)

Young Jeezy - Hypnotize

Akon I wanna "love" you

sp hows it sounds on classic rock or come blues as all that stuff you mentioned SQ doesnt really show up on
Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

I dont understand your comment?

From what i think you were saying was That i didnt play any SQ songs. I probally should have played some sort of rock song.

I see where you are coming from I think i kinda contradicted myself when i said it didnt sound great on John Mayer on that previous post, I probally should have said "it didnt sound great BUT it didnt sound bad."

Also when i said iKing of SQL subs, i probally should have said its in the top rankings cause i KNow your MX & XXX gets dam loud while sounding good...hence the 92point review

Everyone: the mag is pretty much an idiot proof sub, it usually will sound good in any box you put it in.

i tried uploading the video last night but it timed out on me, so i am reuploading it.

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

u guyz watching the high quality or low?

Posted

i tried to watch the low while the high was downloading but it was shit and blurred every time the sub had some excursion so ill wait till the high finishes downloading

Posted

Where is the download button on mega upload!? lol I cant find it GRRRR

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3248 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...