B4SSB0Y Posted September 14, 2009 Report Posted September 14, 2009 haha, man old optimus stuff was the shit, i had a set of optimus pro series 12's that i built a 2cf sealed box for that wanged like hell, i traded em but i should have kept em, ied prolly have em today if i did, damn ive got rid of a bunch of good stuff in the past years that i wished i had kept anyways those were the days I know I miss those days too, I remember back when I got my Crossfire amps and everyone thought they were the sh*t. My dads stuff is all non-pro series but hes had it all 10+ years and it all still works like its brand new. The other box in his trunk next to the amps is a old MTX electronic crossover, Also the car has hydrolics, two pumps with a "wammy tank" (pvc tank between the pumps) and 24 volts to each pump. Car sits low enough that the transmission housing bottomed out so we added steel to the frame to stop that, everyone loves the car.. Though lately the cops have been giving us some crap at our local hangout.. cant imagine why... Video below lmao. Car - 99 Neon Sport Batt - 1 Redtop up front On 200A Excessive Amperage alt Sub - 2 12" Kicker L7's in ~2 cuft @ 36hz each on a Xtant X1001 @ 1 ohm Front Highs/Mids - JVC CS-FS6 and Infinity 6022i on Xtant A2002 Rear Highs/Mids - None HU - Pioneer DEH-P8600MP 1/0 wire ran thru entire car aswell as big3 DB - 144.5 @ Dash.
jagblazer01 Posted September 14, 2009 Report Posted September 14, 2009 Can I have the engine? LMAO! lol i dont think my dad would like it if i removed the engine haha Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK SMD Super Buyer/Sellerwww.sundownaudio.com www.shokindustries.com www.4xspower.com www.excessiveamperage.com
Hellbound Train Posted September 14, 2009 Report Posted September 14, 2009 Great to see some classics. As soon as I can get to see my cousin I will get a few pics as well as finding a few pics to scan in and post. Some of them will exceed the requested 1967. But I will try to get them up anyway because im sure many people would like to see some of them. Should be able to get pics of two 1940 fords , 1970 charger, and a pontiac lemans I believe was 1970, and a 1979 ford ranger. I will most likely only put up the ones that dont exceed 1967 as not to ruin these classic cars posts. Now that my cousin is back to work again I will try to help him along finishing up the 1940 ford that is currently setting in his garage seeing as the original flathead has been rebuilt. The ford ranger is one of the last of the full size rangers. The oldest thing I have here would be my dads datsun 210. I will try to get pics of the flathead from the 1940 ford. Ill get pics up a.s.a.p.
raytard Posted September 14, 2009 Report Posted September 14, 2009 only pic i didnt lose between computers, 68 stang. almost all original, and under that fiberglass dust that was cleaned off soon after the pic it has a near immaculate body. It has something like 20 trophies from shows around here from back when my parents used to show it off. This one is my mom's, my dad had a 68 california special 289(gold body, orange engine, creme interior with red piping and carpet) and a 57 skylark. Kinda lost all the pics. ;( Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
BulletInjection Posted September 14, 2009 Report Posted September 14, 2009 73 impala My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
BEllithorpe04 Posted September 14, 2009 Report Posted September 14, 2009 damn, i like the last one alot 1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black 15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz 7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link Blue Custom Trim Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's 2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses 2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100) Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack Custom False Floor 15% Tint All Around Custom Painted Stock Rims My Build Log Tailights 15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build
LoudBlazer Posted September 14, 2009 Report Posted September 14, 2009 That Impala will be in all my dreams from now on! 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
baggedon4s Posted September 15, 2009 Report Posted September 15, 2009 68 impala...all original, numbers matching 65k mile CA car when the hydros were still on it 66 Stang, all original, 1repaint, 1 owner, 6 banger 3 speed, deluxe interior with bench seat 65 t-bird landau...85k miles, all original. had it since 95, big plans for it this winter got a 56 4 door crown vic, stock floor body dropped, on a custom frame, and a killer 69 camaro that were building. 99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.
dmanson Posted September 15, 2009 Report Posted September 15, 2009 lovin the black impala bro. 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.