Kanye West Is A Dick

I'm actually glad he did this....I feel bad for Taylor Swift, as she hardly deserved this disgusting treatment, but at least now I'm not the only one that wants Kanye to be found dead in a 7eleven bathroom. Fuck that ignorant asshole.

I dont know about that though. He may have done a dick thing, but i rarely wish death on someone.

Dead is pretty permanent. lol

No one deserves to die (well maybe Chris Brown for the shit HE pulled).

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

I dont know about that though. He may have done a dick thing, but i rarely wish death on someone.

Dead is pretty permanent. lol

No one deserves to die (well maybe Chris Brown for the shit HE pulled).

Whats the difference? He mind as well of had walked on stage and slapped her and then smashed the award on the stage. It was humiliating and embarrassing for that girl. The words , at least to her, probably hurt more than a actual physical blow.

Some one posted a link to a rolling stone website and one of the commentors kept saying the same thing .... to hurt him the most would be to forget he existed. Ignore him, stop handing him money, stop boosting his ego. Forget he exists.

I dont listen to Beyonce, or Taylor Swift, or Kanye for that matter ( my wife does, well did until today ) but what he said was not a political statement, and freedom of speech didn't apply to him in this situation. He was at a "private" function, and caused a disturbance by interrupting a very expensive awards ceremony. MTV could actually press charges against him, as well as the Radio City Music Hall.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

ive always hated kanye... i always thought his music sucked and he thinks he the greatest

sucks for taylor swift but yea beyonce was cool about it but since kanye did that beyonce would have to say sumthin nd idk much about beyonce but i always thought she was stuck up 2 idk i never watch the vma's since i think its all staged and everything is just for publicity

also what i think is retarded is i bet the people working for the vma's just let kanye up there because he is who he is im sure they knew he was guna say something stupid since hes done it in the past. i bet if i would have tried to walk on stage and interupted taylor swift i would be tackled by security and arrested with the quickness

Bass is my drug. One hit and i was hooked.

Whats the difference? He mind as well of had walked on stage and slapped her and then smashed the award on the stage. It was humiliating and embarrassing for that girl. The words , at least to her, probably hurt more than a actual physical blow.

Some one posted a link to a rolling stone website and one of the commentors kept saying the same thing .... to hurt him the most would be to forget he existed. Ignore him, stop handing him money, stop boosting his ego. Forget he exists.

I dont listen to Beyonce, or Taylor Swift, or Kanye for that matter ( my wife does, well did until today ) but what he said was not a political statement, and freedom of speech didn't apply to him in this situation. He was at a "private" function, and caused a disturbance by interrupting a very expensive awards ceremony. MTV could actually press charges against him, as well as the Radio City Music Hall.

well in all honesty if homeboy ended up dead it would not affect me in any way good or bad.

but he does not deserve to die for it. lol

as far as words and his opinion, yeah he SHOULD be fined and disciplined. That was pretty harsh.

But unless he physically harmed her, he shouldn't DIE for it lol

I mean come on. Who gives a flying FUCK what Kanye West says? lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

well in all honesty if homeboy ended up dead it would not affect me in any way good or bad.

but he does not deserve to die for it. lol

as far as words and his opinion, yeah he SHOULD be fined and disciplined. That was pretty harsh.

But unless he physically harmed her, he shouldn't DIE for it lol

I mean come on. Who gives a flying FUCK what Kanye West says? lol

Therein lies the problem...a lot of people do, most of which are too young to know any better. These are the role models for our kids nowadays. I will give props to Taylor and Beyonce for handling it all so well.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

im not the biggest Beyonce fan (obviously LOL) but i like her more now.......that was a class act.

haha same here, she is a class act, i mean i hate calling someone a dick, but kanye deserved it for doing that, but when i read stuff on youtube about people saying hes rude cuz hes black, its just sad cuz his race had nothing to do with what he did, so middle finger to anyone who writes comments like that

I'm actually glad he did this....I feel bad for Taylor Swift, as she hardly deserved this disgusting treatment, but at least now I'm not the only one that wants Kanye to be found dead in a 7eleven bathroom. Fuck that ignorant asshole.

I think thats a little to harsh man, i mean its just a rude thing he did, and what your saying is that he should die for just saying a dick statement? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

i agree with steve kangay is not and never has been one of my favs neither has beyonce but i gained so much respect for her i mean that was HUGE she gets mad props

1996 jeep grand cherokee

1-rockford p1000.1

1-FI bl18"

1- stinger 1farad cap

alpine type s 6.5 doors

pioneer deh 6000 hu

Archived