Kanye West Is A Dick

he should have stuck to producing and thats still ignorant. I dont even know how you can defend that. Instead of congratulating someone who may have just had the highlight of her professional career he had to steal the spotlight and shit on it? but because he said congratulations and much respect its ok? Fuck that. Beyonce's video best of all time. Have you ever seen the single ladies video? ummmmmmmmm. If beyonce is going to get anything for her career it should be for cadillac records because she killed that.

lol i agree 100000% i thought timberlake's version of single ladies rapes beyonce's version....but has anyone thought that kanye only respects black pple?

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

I have to agree, its not that hard to be considered good with todays audience(no offense), today you just put any beat out there but you just put X artist through Autotune and bam you got a hit, excentuate that with todays common videos of rented supercars and near naked girls and bam you got your self a megahit.

Kanye was better a rapping when his mouth was wired shut which is a major reason he even got big to begin with.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

lol i agree 100000% i thought timberlake's version of single ladies rapes beyonce's version....but has anyone thought that kanye only respects black pple?

I saw this posted elsewhere. ImagineBeyonce won that award and henry rollins stormed the stage and did that shit. saying taylor swift shoudl ahve won and blah blah blah What happens then? Now its a race issue. Im in for the taylor swift kanye diss track. She can probably flow better than him anyways.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

idk if anyone seen this before, but its totally true

http://www.mojoflix.com/Video/Mind-Of-Mencia-Kanye-West.html

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

i dislike everything about taylor i think everything she does is the same ol shit over and over agine, but that was f#cked up i also think kanya sucks and he never was any good or had any talent the same for taylor she sound like sh!t live. and i think kany might be gay. lets face it neither one of em have talent

I saw this posted elsewhere. ImagineBeyonce won that award and henry rollins stormed the stage and did that shit. saying taylor swift shoudl ahve won and blah blah blah What happens then? Now its a race issue. Im in for the taylor swift kanye diss track. She can probably flow better than him anyways.

Al sharpton or jesse jackson wouldve said "Whell, this whaite man is a cracker and this is entirely racist" 2 fuck ups, but anyone here about the white dude that got beat up by 4 black dudes cuz he dates a black girl? Where was al sharpton or jesse, i bet they are just sippin on their drank to this shit, they are not civil rights leaders, they are racists

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

At least Em beat Kanye and Asher LOL, though I like old Em better.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

go ahead wit ganging up on me i really dont care... ive been a kanye fan for years now... and i know how kanye is and this is him, he dont give a shit.. so it doesnt hurt me to see him say that.. he speaks his mind and the truth.. and yes ppl will be offended but hey truth hurts huh? im done here

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Kanye West has always been a crybaby bitch. I remember when he git his butthole hurt last time when he lost album of the year and said he wasnt coming back to MTV anymore....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived