Kanye West Is A Dick

go ahead wit ganging up on me i really dont care... ive been a kanye fan for years now... and i know how kanye is and this is him, he dont give a shit.. so it doesnt hurt me to see him say that.. he speaks his mind and the truth.. and yes ppl will be offended but hey truth hurts huh? im done here

its whatever but how is it the truth. People voted and taylor swift won, so truth is people liked her video better. Its all opinion. And kanye west is Jesus? the son of god?

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Kanye West has always been a crybaby bitch. I remember when he git his butthole hurt last time when he lost album of the year and said he wasnt coming back to MTV anymore....

Wasnt that with 50? He said he was gonna quit rapping if 50 beat him in album sells LOL.

Also I am likin the new 50 cent, I personally like Flight 187.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Well, i guess shit always goes down on live tv, but this is disrespectful i think, maybe kanye didnt mean it in "dissing her" but he is a dick for this. Happened earlier on mtv awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9zmg4PabhQ

megan fox at 0:21 was all i noticed in this vid

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

okay had to come back because you are a bunch kanye dont knows... and just dont like him because he doesnt have bass live jeezy....

Kanye West has always been a crybaby bitch. I remember when he git his butthole hurt last time when he lost album of the year and said he wasnt coming back to MTV anymore....

MTV is a big joke pretty much and doesnt recognize real music.. if u listen to Kanyes track "diamonds" he talks about ur "crybaby" type comment...

Wasnt that with 50? He said he was gonna quit rapping if 50 beat him in album sells LOL.

Also I am likin the new 50 cent, I personally like Flight 187.

Wow u actually believed that... wwooww... can u say that was just marketing propaganda???

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

makin more money than u :) must be doin sumthin right...

so did Hitler, did that make him cool?

Being "real" has its time and place. He could have easily said that shit to a reporter later.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived