Kanye West Is A Dick

Im pretty sure you got that twisted. 50 cent said he was going to quit rapping if kayne west sells more albums.

And kayne did sell more albums, and 50 cent is still doing his duets which he dissed Terror squad about.

i was just getting ready to say that. Good marketing technique lol.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

LOL you see I am not really up to speed with any of this Mainstream shit, For the last few years all the music I have gotten like 97% is either Underground or 80's and 90's hiphop.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I have never liked anything from Kanye, kind of liked the Lock down song or whatever, but isn't that the song he got busted faking on SNL?

He really needed to have his voice so damn modified to get people to like the song

other than that, he is cocky, conceited, and a piece of shit, especially after seeing that video clip

Beyonce is cool as hell, but if Taylor won, she won

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i dont like taylor swift, but i really dont like kanye, and that was really uncalled for. just walk up and snatch the mic out of her hand and talk about somebody else who DIDN'T win it, wtf?

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

To the hustlers, killers, murderers, drug dealers even us cripples

(Jesus walks with them)

To the victims of Welfare for we living in hell here hell yeah

(Jesus walks with them)

Now hear ye hear ye want to see Thee more clearly

I know he hear me when my feet get weary

Cause we're the almost nearly extinct

We rappers are role models we rap we don't think

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Kinda fucked up what Kanye did but what's even worse was Russel Brand. Man that dude freakin sucks. I can't believe MTV invited his ass back to play hosts.

well at least kanye isnt the bears, i mean seriously im a huge bears fan, and ive never seen a good qb since shane matthews fml

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Archived