USACi in Chico Sep, 26

I just woke my happy ass up from a nice little nap and realized I am sunburnt as hell.... DAMN. Shoulda listened to Melissa!! Feels like my face was nappin on 80 grit.

All I need now is a few keystones, a party, and a good time.... None of you guys wanted to stay up and party with me.

I just woke my happy ass up from a nice little nap and realized I am sunburnt as hell.... DAMN. Shoulda listened to Melissa!! Feels like my face was nappin on 80 grit.

yup same thing happened to me, now i look like a oumpa lumpa (how the fuck do you even spell that lol)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Good times had by all :D

Looking forward to the next show.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

It was a good crowd today. It was nice to put faces with the names!

Jake, I hear ya on the sunburn...we are a little toasty too.

Gotta tell ya, Bill was quite the chatter box on the way home...I have Patron and Pacifico to thank :drinks:

OMG, It did the trick! When its that hot, it doesn't take much for the alcohol to kick in. Even John was feelin kinda talkative Haha, he said, "I like you, and when BEAST UP gets big I'm sponsoring you! I'm not gonna forget you either! You better show up to the next show, faggot." LOL... He was Hammered. It was definitely a good time... Plus, I'm definitely feelin like I found a short cut home. I got home so quick.

BEAST UP!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

BEAST UP!

DAMN RIGHT!

lol he got our addresses to send us shirts... id def represent i wouldnt give any to kasey tho he would try and re sell em hahahah

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

DAMN RIGHT!

lol he got our addresses to send us shirts... id def represent i wouldnt give any to kasey tho he would try and re sell em hahahah

you got problems minel? :rofl:

it was quite fun bs'in with everyone!

can't wait for the next show. I find it to be more fun to just chill and not worry about competition

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple