Circular Saw Blade

I just used steel when cutting mine. It's not that hard of a material. Whichever is cheaper is what I'd go with.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

A higher tooth count will give you a better cut with MDF.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I want to say mine is around that, whatever you do, go and get a good one. The table saw is one of the most important tools you can have in the shop.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 4 months later...
I want to say mine is around that, whatever you do, go and get a good one. The table saw is one of the most important tools you can have in the shop.

I have to agree,a 40 tooth and spend the little extra for a better blade,it will last longer.Dewalt or a pirahna blades are good.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Delta has a new badass blade comming out. :)