siviog1 Posted September 15, 2009 Report Posted September 15, 2009 Hey guys just need some input looking for the cheaper of the bunch to go into my Dodge Charger. I ran dual DD 9512e before but someone jacked me for my bass a few months back. I am checking out the following list below. 12's would be a perfect fit for the car but I am considering 15's as well. I will need dual subs and the box will be ported. Amp will be based on the subs I get. 12 or 15 AA Mayhem Fi BTL Fully Loaded DD 9512g's DC Lvl 4 or 5
Slapuhho Posted September 15, 2009 Report Posted September 15, 2009 You could just go to their sites. And Ask Rusty for Pricing from DC. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
OldsBoomer Posted September 15, 2009 Report Posted September 15, 2009 I know BTLs are cheaper then mayhems i dno about the others but i have heard DD is pricey..... I say BTL Suburban Coming Soon
siviog1 Posted September 16, 2009 Author Report Posted September 16, 2009 thanks guys... I pm'd Rusty on the D2 so hopefully we can work something out...
Basshead08 Posted September 16, 2009 Report Posted September 16, 2009 on a budget? System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
newls1 Posted September 17, 2009 Report Posted September 17, 2009 what about AQ? I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
loburbon Posted September 17, 2009 Report Posted September 17, 2009 the dd is more then likely the most expensive out of all of them. 2000 gmc yukon 4 sundown Zv3 15's 4 dd m2a's kenwood kdc-x994 2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000 dual alts. 154@37hz and climbing http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683 http://www.myspace.com/torque150
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.