Sundown Audio

Sundown SA-8 Prototype Factory Picture

LOL jake thats nuts, LOL your nuts, LOL and I still bet it won't fit behind the seat of my single cab truck.

May we have a mounting depth please?

Jon

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I will get more information and specs up soon -- including measurements, etc.

Ah cool man! :D

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

I'm glad you guys are doing 8's.

Ya that is nice.

Unless I have missing something, there doesn't seem to many companies putting much effort into pushing the limits of small subwoofer design.

In fact as far as 8 inchers go I think this is the first year in a while that companies are really starting to want to try and push the envolope with god awful beastly 8 inch drivers.

I think?

Terryswork001.png