Im no expert, but you might PM Burrito and ask him. :pardon: Hope ya get it straitened out... $300 every 6 mo sounds like it really blows.

napa auto parts has moog in stock always... dont waste your time, go out to the warehouse on northgate blvd.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

BTW: whoever alligns your shit should be able to get them while your truck is sitting in the rack... i mean WTF how the hell do you allign a ifs truck if that shits bad???

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

napa auto parts has moog in stock always... dont waste your time, go out to the warehouse on northgate blvd.

what is "moog"?

and les schwab had the trouble aligning it. said that because of the drop, they could only get close. Apparently not close enough though-lol. Learning alot from the duallyscene.com and some more research should git er done.

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

:D

I just went in to les schwab today to get an alignment and they said I needed the same things because mine are bad :censored:

what did they say was bad on yours Kasey? bushings, or ball joints?

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

i work the counter @ 4wheel parts on Elcamino ave i would say bring it in on saturday morning but a crew cab dually is to long to get up our allignment bay driveway... go see my boy chris @ midas in roseville on harding blvd.

Also try clark body and frame in roseville, they might be able to. I know linville bros in sacramento can do it, several people have gone to them with lowered vehicles and also they do rvs too, so they would be able to align your dually no problem.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Also try clark body and frame in roseville, they might be able to. I know linville bros in sacramento can do it, several people have gone to them with lowered vehicles and also they do rvs too, so they would be able to align your dually no problem.

even though we do allignments also... linville is my favorite allignment shop if we cant do it we take it to them and they work thier majic!!! good call on linville... :good:

are you ready for all your prayers to be answered? here ya go.

All fullsize chevy lower arms are the same from 88-98 weather its 1500 2500 or 3500

upper control arms are the same on 2500s and 3500s

hub bearings, brakes, calipers, all the same on 2500s and 3500s.

also those trucks should be on a d load range tire or the weight of that thing will eat up passenger car tires

i work the counter @ 4wheel parts on Elcamino ave i would say bring it in on saturday morning but a crew cab dually is to long to get up our allignment bay driveway... go see my boy chris @ midas in roseville on harding blvd.

Sweet, thanks tons. I will try all these suggestions! with all the research lately, finding that most people are trading their aftermarket control arms for factory. too many problems I guess.....

Thanks Dan - I think linville bros might be my first try being that burrito uses them when they cant get it.....

even though we do allignments also... linville is my favorite allignment shop if we cant do it we take it to them and they work thier majic!!! good call on linville... :good:

are you ready for all your prayers to be answered? here ya go.

All fullsize chevy lower arms are the same from 88-98 weather its 1500 2500 or 3500

upper control arms are the same on 2500s and 3500s

hub bearings, brakes, calipers, all the same on 2500s and 3500s.

also those trucks should be on a d load range tire or the weight of that thing will eat up passenger car tires

Havent checked your post lately, but what control arms did you use on that BEAutiful crewcab of yours? I know your bagged, but at ride height, are you still pretty much aligned?

And I run E rated tires, and still chews them like they were candy....... With the weight and trailers I sometimes haul, would never use passenger tires...lol

and thanks for the breakdown of the interchangeble parts up front. will the balljoints for a 1 ton fit in a 1500 lower control arm?

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

Sweet, thanks tons. I will try all these suggestions! with all the research lately, finding that most people are trading their aftermarket control arms for factory. too many problems I guess.....

Thanks Dan - I think linville bros might be my first try being that burrito uses them when they cant get it.....

Havent checked your post lately, but what control arms did you use on that BEAutiful crewcab of yours? I know your bagged, but at ride height, are you still pretty much aligned?

And I run E rated tires, and still chews them like they were candy....... With the weight and trailers I sometimes haul, would never use passenger tires...lol

and thanks for the breakdown of the interchangeble parts up front. will the balljoints for a 1 ton fit in a 1500 lower control arm?

Im gonna say a no go on the ball joints fitting on a 1 ton I go thru ball joints in my plow trucks every year

Archived