treo's trunk build new deck installed page 18 new pics 1/29/10

i really like it.. got it for 60 bucks brand new from my buddy.. he bought it.. then got a better headunit for free... so i got this one for 60 bucks.. does the job.. but it will skip at over like 143 db's in dbdrag.. kinda sucks... just found that out today

that kinda sucks... i dont have that nice of a system to know haha but your setup looks sweet

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

don't need no stinkin fuses

yeah i got fuses

hah, i just didnt see them under the hood in any pics.

wat about your wire, wat did you have in there before and wat brand is in there now?

what kind of batteries are being used?

the first picture shows a cheapo battery up front, and then later on i saw a yellowtop.

i use yellowtops myself, but i've heard (numerous times) that they have a hard time maintaining a higher voltage.

if you want to gain some, try getting some kinetik or powermaster batteries and replacing what you have in there now. higher voltage= more/better power.

...just a thought!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

what kind of batteries are being used?

the first picture shows a cheapo battery up front, and then later on i saw a yellowtop.

i use yellowtops myself, but i've heard (numerous times) that they have a hard time maintaining a higher voltage.

if you want to gain some, try getting some kinetik or powermaster batteries and replacing what you have in there now. higher voltage= more/better power.

...just a thought!

i was running that stock battery.. then switched it out for the yellow top.. and the stock wet cell battery is better... i had no voltage drop at all with the stock batt.. the yellow top drops fast.. even with the dc 270xp alt.. and it floats at 12.8 now.. and the stock wetcell floated at 13.1

hopefully getting a kinetik or something else soon

Wait I see 1 fuse but where are the others?

they're in my tool box at work

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Where are the vids at mayne!

I'm loving that port.

id go take a vid.. but it's too dark outside.. and im honestly tired of bass right now.. spent the whole day in the sun at the show.. and bumped on the 2 hour ride back.. gunna give it a rest for tonight.. now im gunna drink some more beers and go on the SMD chat room.. hit me up on there

im loving the port too.. it ate some stuff today.... i'll show that vid later

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

and it floats at 12.8 now..

Get a 1A trickle and "train" it to float better. all 4 of my bats float around 13.3-13.4 (including two redtops)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived