fresno show??

skittlesRgood

always thinkin bout food :P

whats funny is this thread is about the fresno show and half aren't even going

EDIT: very interesting Alpine why is my peak in my tahoe 39-42hz? is it my box?

Box is everything

iirc the back of a tahoe is 18hz and the front is 55hz together gives you a res of somewhere in the 30s for the truck

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Box is everything

iirc the back of a tahoe is 18hz and the front is 55hz together gives you a res of somewhere in the 30s for the truck

that makes tons of sense because when the back hatch is open it is playing way below my tuning which causes my sub to bottom out.

now what happens to the res freq when you add sound deadening to the roof of the front?

does your res freq decrease because its not moving as much?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

that makes tons of sense because when the back hatch is open it is playing way below my tuning which causes my sub to bottom out.

now what happens to the res freq when you add sound deadening to the roof of the front?

does your res freq decrease because its not moving as much?

lol we are way off topic but your sub bottom out with the back hatch open because of no back persurre as for deading it raise the freq in most cases because it stops it from moving as much think of your sub and your car the same you want the car moving the same as your subs

When your subs are moving the same as your car that's res ferq the lower the note the more your car moves the higher tones the less the car moves

lol we are way off topic but your sub bottom out with the back hatch open because of no back persurre as for deading it raise the freq in most cases because it stops it from moving as much think of your sub and your car the same you want the car moving the same as your subs

When your subs are moving the same as your car that's res ferq the lower the note the more your car moves the higher tones the less the car moves

I'm just trying to move it away from the un needed shit talking and I'm learning from it :lol:

but thanks Alpine :good:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

all i do is try to help everyone and all i get is nobodys talking shit to me im done fux helpin anyone!

but... my roof... :(

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

You going to the show I gotta get the burban smoged and Sunday might be in salinas hmmmm

nah, im not going to this one. im free all saturday. happy to ride up to salinas with you if you want my help.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Your problem is that your truck has a res ferq. In the 50's and tune to the 30's and is fighting the fact your truck wants to be played at 50 something hz only way I know around that is like jack a lot of cone area with a lot of power

this ain't drama in my book just some un needed shit talking

yea fuck that, not gonna tune to 50+hz, maybe do another box with a shit load of 12"s and do a removable port idk, im happy with how it sounds windows down and thats most important at the end of the day right, what makes you happy?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

nah, im not going to this one. im free all saturday. happy to ride up to salinas with you if you want my help.

ok I'm gonna drive to San Jose in the morning to smog it I'll meet you when it's done and ride back up to salinas and get that roof taken care then we can have fun ripping my stuff apart

yea fuck that, not gonna tune to 50+hz, maybe do another box with a shit load of 12"s and do a removable port idk, im happy with how it sounds windows down and thats most important at the end of the day right, what makes you happy?

that's what it's all about you will allways have comp in the 39 and pyclone class 49 could just be your goal one day

Lol wrong system wrong truck

Lol bill I did see you change that system blow the shit out of some imortals just to go back to ol faithful I still have not got my revange (sp) on the x

Nor have I seen that heads up vid of you beating me in 07 have it still? I wanna see it

The immortals were on a request and design of the owner of them. I was merely the outlet for the show. I do have 16 PBX 12's that are about 5 years old now with no failures ;) Last weekend was a loose connection, subs are good ;)

As requested.

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived