Noob_On_Droid Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 Make it happen Kimo!!! Just save it for brackets so I can watch
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 WELL......... I can retire from Street C I can have a beer No getting drunk STREET C CERTIFIED 2009 CALI LEADER KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
John Gi Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 No Sir Kimo is 100% solo..... Girlfriend is at work Sister is in Antioch how is it looking now?
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 how is it looking now? iTS OK....... KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
sactownstang Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 Good Deal! So u blew past 150! WoW retire from street C? Say it ain't so!
ALPINE408 Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 Update Fire in the hole!!!!!!!!! Have you ever had your woofers blown?
ALPINE408 Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 Good Deal! So u blew past 150! WoW retire from street C? Say it ain't so! 151.5 cert Have you ever had your woofers blown?
sactownstang Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 congrats Kimo, awesome accomplishment!
Noob_On_Droid Posted September 20, 2009 Report Posted September 20, 2009 I can't find the smilie to convey the epicness of our fail today. I'm sure Doug will have some pix and/or vids of us pushing the jeep out of the lanes.
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted September 20, 2009 Report Posted September 20, 2009 Good Deal! So u blew past 150! WoW retire from street C? Say it ain\\\'t so! congrats Kimo, awesome accomplishment! Thanks Danny, yeah I wanted to change the truck up. I just couldn\\\'t do it without putting a 150 in Street C. However, I may wait and we\\\'ll go one more time in the lanes head to head. Just doesn\\\'t seem right without given you a shot to beat the score I had to sneak in at the last day of the season. I can't find the smilie to convey the epicness of our fail today. I'm sure Doug will have some pix and/or vids of us pushing the jeep out of the lanes. Maybe no smiling face but Bill and I got a picture for you guys. It is experiences like today that make you a better competitor. Don't listen to all the haters telling if you would of done this or that. The point is you did it and got your asses out to the show. It just goes to show that you never know whats going to happen in the lanes. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.