Sonic Electronix

Need amps repaired, where is a good place.

I have two amps, that have been sitting underneath my bed collecting dust. One I think is toast and the other I think is still good. Where is a good place or someone that could send or take them to look at them and repair them.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

zed audio and db-r. only place local that i know of is ark audio in modesto. about 3 hours from sac. feel free to take a pit stop at my place, in fremont, on the way back if you drive down their.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

would like to know too.. i have a Rockfrod 201s that needs repaired but Rockfords flat fee of $175 isnt worth it

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.