shipping problem? beware of who you sell to

why is the bolt stripped to hell?

http://img35.imageshack.us/i/img1253241821452.png/

if you claim to never even use it please explain ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! people dont put a stripped bolt in a damaged battery and tighten it down ;)

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

even if the battery was dropped or mishandled whats the odds of the only damage being around the recessed terminal? i say fedex screwed up and repackaged it or it was a mistake on the buyers part. 99vic sells alot of stuff and i highly doubt it was his fault. file a claim and see how it goes.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

obviously cthedingers a bitch and he thought he could pull one over if the battery was dropped in shipping it wouldnt be cracked in that one spot it would be a larger crack in a differant are that maybe spread to directly under the terminal 99vic is a cool guy and its :bsflag: that you would try to pull some shit like that on him

even if the battery was dropped or mishandled whats the odds of the only damage being around the recessed terminal? i say fedex screwed up and repackaged it. 99vic sells alot of stuff and i highly doubt it was his fault. file a claim and see how it goes.

hell had he been honest. i would of had him cover shipping back to me and replaced it with a new one.and i would of covered shipping back. people make mistakes. but he wants to make it seem like it was my fault with faulty packaging.so he gets his money back. why lie to me. thats my packaging i did that they didnt re wrap it. i already called fedex and told them everything he pulled. they have it documented now. its his loss for being a bitch.

the people i sell to know im cool, i always try to give extra. there are a few people on here that i have gave stuff to for free and covered shipping. there are some that i have cover shipping. most of the people i sell to. if they buy from me again, i give them better deals. i may act like an asshole on here a lot and recently i have started to calm down but im really a nice person until im screwed.

/Rant

dont get quiet now. you were posting like hell before i proved your wrong.. chit i havent even put the pics up yet.

/Rant

Im at work right now this post is from my phone... i will post a vid when i get home of the bolt and it isnt stripped at all and there is no marks on it either ... i am telling i am not trying to scam you or anything of that sort man

OH MY GOT !!! ARE YOU REALLy THAT STUPID???????????? YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE BOLT IS HALF ASS STRIPPED, AND THE SIDE CLOSEST TO THE ARROW HAS A FLAT SPOT WHERE ITS OBVIOUS THE WRENCH SLIPPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go home change out the bolt and take another pic.

ill have all of mine up soon.

/Rant

for those wondering why im posting this public is because my pm box will not hold the bs. and i want everyone to know what this scumbag is doing.

/Rant

this is funny, john a scammer? fuck i always knew something was fishy, give me a break i moved those batteries around countless times and never saw even a scratch on them, i know how he packages shit, and i know if it cant withstand a hurricane it isnt going in the mail, and who in there right fucking mind waits a WEEK to open anything audio related, we all have got something shipped to us, even if its a fucking fuse holder its like a 4 year old christmas morning

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

this is funny, john a scammer? fuck i always knew something was fishy, give me a break i moved those batteries around countless times and never saw even a scratch on them, i know how he packages shit, and i know if it cant withstand a hurricane it isnt going in the mail, and who in there right fucking mind waits a WEEK to open anything audio related, we all have got something shipped to us, even if its a fucking fuse holder its like a 4 year old christmas morning

Exactly^^^^^^^^

I would be Like DC LEVEL5!!!!!!!!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived