Anyone know where to get your credit score for free???

I'm looking for a website that I can enter in my personal info, and really get a credit SCORE (not a report) for free. I know all these websites that i've been on lately like the bullshit www.freecreditreport.com site, isnt free, they all want your CC on file, and im not doing that. Does anyone know of a site that exists that doesnt need for you to enter in any credit card info? I know that equifax (If you WRITE THEM) will snail mail you a free copy of your credit score, and report, but shit, that takes weeks to get, someone can help me here, and anyone else that is looking to see there credit score? Big thanks goes out to ya.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Nobody will give you a free credit report, but you can get an credit report from the gov once a year, they made it into a law. They wont give you a "number" but it will show you all your credit and whatnot, go to https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

edit: nvm someone already posted that link

Edited by eliassami5

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

Ahh, I should have read better. I don't think there is anyplace to get a free score, just a free report that the government requires. I don't see any where on ftc.gov that says you can get a free score.

You know I used that website anyway, and I found exactly what I wanted....Thank you for that link, you just saved me a shit load of time..... Thanks

Edited by newls1

Nobody will give you a free credit report, but you can get an credit report from the gov once a year, they made it into a law. They wont give you a "number" but it will show you all your credit and whatnot, go to https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

edit: nvm someone already posted that link

you do know that the website you wrote, and the website you quoted, are the damn same!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

:rofl: :rofl: with a song that catchy has gotta be legit

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: