LOL. that is all. well no, its not. heres what i want you to do. go to your local comp, see that almost all the cars there wont have there car running during their runs. then come back and i will inform you that i have a pretty damn stable electrical for the amount of power i am running and i can keep my voltage up for a fairly long period of time atleast the 2 minutes i had playing(but really, much longer). after that realize that i am not retarted, however we arent to sure about you, and at that point, precede to leave my thread. hows that sound sport?

have a good day.

oooooooooh! FIGHT FIGHT! I mean E-WAR E-WAR!! LOL....................

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest Nismofreak

oooooooooh! FIGHT FIGHT! I mean E-WAR E-WAR!! LOL....................

READDDDYYYYY FIGGHHHHHTTTTTTT.....LOL..HAHAHA...

what kind of electrical might you have? seems that you only have one battery cause you cant really squeeze one in the trunk. ive been to dbdrags, and they keep the car running. and how can you "keep your voltage up" if your car is off? you cant.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i dont have a crazy electrical or anything. i do indeed only have the redtop. and one run of 2/0. last time i checked in street classes, atleast A, you cannot have your car on. maybe they just told me that to fuck with me though...............................................................................................................

again, thanks for pointing out that you cant keep the voltage up with the car off. you're just jam packed of information today arent you. obviously i cannot keep a STEADY voltage, but it stays high enoguh where it wont be harmful at all the the amplifier. thanks for the concern though.

street classes, and bass race have different rules, most people have thier car on, unless they have sht load of batteries in the trunk. But just a red top up front, that aint gonna cut it for 30seconds, 3 trys. I find it hardest to believe that a burp was only 141, then bass race you were able to maintain such a high spl score, with car off, SO CLOSE to the burp max spl # Most people can burp pretty high, and then bass race, that numbers falls dramatically, like maybe a burp of 150db, and a bass race score of 139ish.

Iam just jumping in here, but I definitly like the build, nice box, nice woofer, what amp are you running?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived