PC temperature monitoring ?

It's been mentioned to me multiple times, but I just don't remember what the software is called (or where to download it from) which will let me monitor my PCU, and graphics card temps. (memory temps would be cool, but I think that's the one that these prgrams just can't do).

Much thanks,

Fish

PS, The more of these things I get worked out, the more I'm loving my new PC :)

no real way to get an acurate reading on those said items, unless you hardware a temp lead (K probe) to them directly. FOrget your PSU, mem, etc....temps, you can monitor them by feel. (PSU you have nothing to worry about) Just download a program called CORETEMP (google it) and theat will tell you ACTUAL CORE DIE TEMPS! Very useful. You NEVER want to exceed 70c (my rule) while 100% loaded.

EDIT*** GPU temps can be had by going into your ATi control panel (CCC) (as I think you said you are using a ATi card) and on the bottom of that menu screen, there is a place to see your GPU die temps.

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Check out a program called everest. it shows pretty much everything about your PC ram timings/speed CPU speed etc,etc. any temp sensor in your PC this should show. here's the link http://www.lavalys.com/products.php?ps=UE&...g=en&page=1 its everything your looking for.

Edited by MaxDB

2000 ford taurus SE 24v DOHC

Doors: MachAudio Stock System

Subwoofer: 18" WMD D2 4.8cft @ 35hz

Amp: Hifonics Bxi 1210D Amp

Wire:4/0 gauge power wire to amp

Alt: Stock Alt

I use notebook hardware control, or speed fan to keep an eye on my cpu and hd temps. Notebook hardware control is neat in the sense it goes to your task bar and all you have to do is hover over it for a reading to pop up

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Check out a program called everest. it shows pretty much everything about your PC ram timings/speed CPU speed etc,etc. any temp sensor in your PC this should show. here's the link http://www.lavalys.com/products.php?ps=UE&...g=en&page=1 its everything your looking for.
Yup, that's what I use! The cool thing about it is that you can pick and choose what stuff you want displayed by setting your favorites.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

i use Speed fan and gpu-z (shows all you wanna know incl. temp and fanspeed if any) :):)

linky

Gpu-z pics of the program a little down the site :)

Direct linky to download speed fan :)

every one can use this :) easy, even 4 a child :) evrest is a bit trickier, shows much more than you need :)

my english isnt that good, so if i misstype a word, or dont bend it rigth, dont scream, just notify me ;) then i learn :)