Do You Put Your Windows Down?

Windows Down?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Put Your Windows Down When you get Red Light, Pull Up To Someone... Pretty much so the BASS can be HEARD?

• I PUT THEM WINDOWS DOWN!!!
    • ....no... i dont want people to hear me....

Turned down in residential parts of town........windows depends on weather.

when I'm home its gonna be windows down t-tops off.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

it all depends on who's next to me and i'm always corner checkin for the PoPo u never when they seek up and slap your ass wit a $180 fine (twice for me so far-bastard polica man sometimes) in vegas this happens all the time if the cop can hear your shit from "75 ft" away u get busted no questions asked!!!

my best boomboom story is when I actually knocked the rear view mirror off the car IN FRONT OF ME!!! too cool!!!!

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

haha!! check this....

Just the other day, I came up to a stop light with my music really loud and i'm like 4th car at a red light.. people looking over here and there...

But all of a sudden, i see lights behind me, i turn it dounw REALLY FAST, this popo pulls up next to me on a motorcycle and tells me

you need to keep your music turned down, i could hear you coming up to the light, its a serious problem if you cant hear emergency vehicles around you. Keep the music down or i'll write you a ticket."

So i kinda turned it down after that lol..

BUT... that wont stop me.. lol

06 SCION tC

it all depends on who's next to me and i'm always corner checkin for the PoPo u never when they seek up and slap your ass wit a $180 fine (twice for me so far-bastard polica man sometimes) in vegas this happens all the time if the cop can hear your shit from "75 ft" away u get busted no questions asked!!!

my best boomboom story is when I actually knocked the rear view mirror off the car IN FRONT OF ME!!! too cool!!!!

that sucks. down here in fl, its $77.50 if you can hear it for more than 25ft.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

flip em the bird :D

how can they prove they heard you anyways .

[/quoFUCKIN EXACTLY that's why i had the "75ft" in quotes. since when did the popo come fully equipped with a freakin laser tape measure. don't try that on the cop either, it didn't work. i actually had the balls to ask him how in the fuck do you know where 75 feet is? guess what????? ticket came anyway.....and the jerk made me wait like 45 minutes just to piss me off.

oh well STILL BUMPIN like it aint no thing!!!!!!

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

i usually roll them down only because the bass gets boomier and louder with the windows down but i almost always keep the bass down when im rolling through local roads only to an extent so i wont disturb other around me but its pleasing for me. i crank it full tilt on the high ways though and today i had some one swerve out the shoulder lane cause she was staring at me lol. the only times i crank it full tilt on local roads is when either a ricer kid is next to me, some ass trying to show me up, or if one of my friends or someone i know rolls up next to me. i crank it up parked at school, after school because everyone wants to hear my system since no one with their best buy systems can top it. but its always windows down just cause it sounds better. fuck even when its snowing i turn on the heated seats and let the heater blare and have the windows down

Archived