Jump to content

funny marijuana title?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am writing a paper right now about legalizing marijuana and i need to come up with a clever title that will get readers hooked.

do u guys have any funny ideas?

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
Posted

I am writing a paper right now about legalizing marijuana and i need to come up with a clever title that will get readers hooked.

do u guys have any funny ideas?

God put this on Earth for me...and YOU, take advatage man, take advantage man......

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

I would call the title: What strand? or $1.2 billion in tax revenues

(source) http://www.canorml.org/background/CA_legalization2.html

i wrote an essay about it in college and had to read it out loud, the teacher didn't care for it but the class loved it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Posted

Depending on your teacher's sense of humor,

If you make the essay witty and intelligent, any of these are fair game:

Tripping Balls

High as the 10th Amendment

We Have Sex and Rock and Roll; Give Us Our Drugs!

Yeah, Man.

Nabisco Doesn't Outsource Jobs!

I'm sure you can see where I'm going with these. I'm a political science major, who is seriously considering a political career in my future, and I have found that using intelligent wit is the single best weapon in a persuasive papers arsenal. If you get your teacher laughing, especially at a very intelligent argument, he or she will give you an A regardless of stance on the subject.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Posted

Who hasnt smoked it?

i dunno, im thinkin', I might come back to this one later

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8819 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...