Sonic Electronix

This may be in the wrong place to post this,if so sorry.A couple f weeks ago i was getting ready for work and like i always do i check my email and also see if Mead has any new vids.I had a comment on Facebook,so i logged in and saw i had friends online.I clicked on it and saw Steves name.I was like no way.Well i typed hows the how comming?He wrote back and said "good,got 3 new vids are out,check them out"I said will do",but i already seen them.Then i wrote"it was a honor to speak to you"So off to work i went.I get home ,get on the pc,check my emails and bamm,Steve wrote back and said"cool,but im just a regular dude but thanks anyway,lol"Im not trying to ride Steves d@#k,but of all the thousand of people that write on youtube and such,that was cool he wrote back.He is kinda of a star,he has a big following.For him to take the time to respond and dosent know me from Adam is pretty damm cool.

Edited by Noobtastic14

omg omg omg steve meade...... i love steve meade is he in here? where is he? whoooo steve can i come over and do your laundry :P:D

edit: well i know steve is one of my idols too honestly i wrote him a deep ass message back in the day when i didnt know much.. i got a lot of respect for him thasts for sure.. but i was just sayin to be sayin that up there

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

he's younger than me at least thats the way his posts sound :P

I predict you will probably have a vacation waiting for you navi

if you thought him replying on youtube was cool start postin some cool shit on here and you'll talk to him some more lol he is definitely a down to earth guy :good:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

bahahaha... +4

That how many times you've been banned?

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

he's younger than me at least thats the way his posts sound :P

I predict you will probably have a vacation waiting for you navi

if you thought him replying on youtube was cool start postin some cool shit on here and you'll talk to him some more lol he is definitely a down to earth guy :good:

u r right about all that sir. newls1 says im on thin ice so ya...ahh well..even tho i dont get over 10 posts per day most are pointless but whaaevaa

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.