Cantrell2500HD Posted September 24, 2009 Report Posted September 24, 2009 oh and if he is reading this, which im sure he is, this message is for you: you cannot call me, not even to apologize, till you get that system over a 145. I only talk to the 145 and above club. (J/K LOL!!) LMFAO 03' Reg Cab 2500HD Alpine 9807 H/U Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp PPI 5 Channel Amp Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby
Cr@sh Posted September 24, 2009 Report Posted September 24, 2009 thanks man!! i mean i appreciate the thought and all hahah, he deserved it.... I 99% never condone that activity, but There is ONE site that needs to have the hell hacked out of it, email me and ill tell you im not sweating this guy at all, he is OBVIOUSLY mentally disturbed.....so unless he does something real crazy, its all water under the bridge to me. Anyone know how to block calls from the iphone or do i just have to keep screening? I tried to PM you on here but it was closed down! lol can't imagine why? ok I'll email you. If Jay Varga is reading this, join here and PM me I will give you your password back. Im not a mean guy, just having some fun with ya man My old install at cardomain, never finished!
w1Ck3dB18 Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 well i work for jay,i made the video steve,if you want to know all pm me and ill fill you in
thehoe92 Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 oh and if he is reading this, which im sure he is, this message is for you: you cannot call me, not even to apologize, till you get that system over a 145. I only talk to the 145 and above club. (J/K LOL!!) I'm hittin a 145.7 off 1 18" and 1000 watts you are right he should talk to me about fixin up his shit or even logan Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
w1Ck3dB18 Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 I'm hittin a 145.7 off 1 18" and 1000 watts you are right he should talk to me about fixin up his shit or even logan actually truck pulled in excess of 150 db at florida state finals on music which can be verified by mike hadden an iasca-db drag judge
w1Ck3dB18 Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 and steve if you are reading this which i am sure u will sooner or later ive watched your vids for a long ass time and you allways seemed cool to me but you are showing me your actually not the same guy as your video portrays...
doug118 Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 I don't think 150db burps count. gotta do that shit on music 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
w1Ck3dB18 Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 I don't think 150db burps count. gotta do that shit on music that was on music pimp
n8ball2013 Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 and steve if you are reading this which i am sure u will sooner or later ive watched your vids for a long ass time and you allways seemed cool to me but you are showing me your actually not the same guy as your video portrays... how would you handle yet another personal attack by yet another nobody. If you work for him I'd love to hear the story behind that paneling covering the doors and center console. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
98crewcab Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 how would you handle yet another personal attack by yet another nobody. If you work for him I'd love to hear the story behind that paneling covering the doors and center console. NO, NO, NO......Steve is supposed to be butterflies and rainbows to ALL THE IDIOTS that run their mouth and call him out!!! what happened to "friendly" call outs. why always so harsh, and from the east coast??? people just fucked up out there, or what? I dont care if I had prices hoe, I would want to hang with steve and compare to better myself, not sound like an ass and start screamin that mines hotter!!! Was that how we acted....in the 5th grade? okay....I feel better now. Sorry that you build up such an incredible site, share EVERYTHING you do with all your peers, and yet still find people that want to give you "SHIT" for it. At least you have more fans than morons following 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.