Team Nemesis-DJ Posted September 22, 2009 Report Posted September 22, 2009 Seems like i was against somebody @ SBN ...from topflight ...
splzx3 Posted September 22, 2009 Report Posted September 22, 2009 ot: steve did a fail (x2 post) thought i would piont that out on topic: this guy is a dumb ass and if he did mess with that 13 year old he need 2 be shot in the head :censored: ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Cr@sh Posted September 22, 2009 Report Posted September 22, 2009 I love how it says *I have been hacked by Cr@shHe'll have to be nice and apologize to Steve and I'll give him his new password to get back into his site! My old install at cardomain, never finished!
1992Chevy K1500 Posted September 22, 2009 Report Posted September 22, 2009 O M G Does anyone have a better pic of the vehicle from the front? Seriously, I think I seen this guy last week coming through my area. He was trying his best to sound loud, but his system was so distorted it sounded like bigfoot taking a crap in the woods! My comp setup (Not bad for what it is): HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with: 15.4" widescreen AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor 2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz) Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD 128MB shared video memory Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit 12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours) What it does: On a USB 2.0 Wireless card
loganberry Posted September 22, 2009 Report Posted September 22, 2009 LOL^^^^ does a bear shit in the woods? idk, but topflight customs does! My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
paul Posted September 22, 2009 Report Posted September 22, 2009 He'll have to be nice and apologize to Steve and I'll give him his new password to get back into his site!LMAO!!! Your so mean.
Florida heat Posted September 22, 2009 Report Posted September 22, 2009 O M G Does anyone have a better pic of the vehicle from the front? Seriously, I think I seen this guy last week coming through my area. He was trying his best to sound loud, but his system was so distorted it sounded like bigfoot taking a crap in the woods! does anyone know what part of florida he's in?? 4 sets of JL vr (discontinued) 6.5 components 4 JL wo 15" 2 JL/J2 1000.1 Alpine v power 400x4 Kenwood h/u all in a hyundai
Derrick824 Posted September 22, 2009 Report Posted September 22, 2009 Wish I could have seen the vid. I hope he's changed his setup big time since I seen it in Macon, GA cause he couldn't even touch a 150 there. Don't see him ever getting anywhere close to a 160. No doubt I'll see him again at some events down here in the southeast.
Guest Posted September 22, 2009 Report Posted September 22, 2009 LMAO!!! Your so mean. you fuck with meade, you fuck with 9000 of us. (especially 1 )
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.