newls1's HUGE 8"s of fury x2 (Starts page 15 for newest update 3/17/13)

• 2 weeks later...

just a small update: I have 1 of 4 18"s on the way. Like I said, small update, but this only means I need to buy 3 more and I can finally BOOM AGAIN!!! It's been over a year since I've had any bass. My mids/highs are all completed and sound GREAT (hopefully sanitarium chimes in and comments here about that)

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

just a small update: I have 1 of 4 18"s on the way. Like I said, small update, but this only means I need to buy 3 more and I can finally BOOM AGAIN!!! It's been over a year since I've had any bass. My mids/highs are all completed and sound GREAT (hopefully sanitarium chimes in and comments here about that)

ummm... I WANT YOUR DAMN MIDS/HIGSH .. .wheres the jealous smiley?

thats alright, I want your setup! I only hope mine hits as hard as yours!

I'm sure it will. At least you'll have the mids/highs to keep up when decaf's cookin your electrical.

I'm sure it will. At least you'll have the mids/highs to keep up when decaf's cookin your electrical.

Good point...........DECAF, you insured, or is this one of those "use at your own risk" type of BS! :lol:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

n man looks super sexy! starting my aq hdc3 18 build next week :yahoo:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Good point...........DECAF, you insured, or is this one of those "use at your own risk" type of BS! :lol:

psh i prep it, cook it and serve it HOT... not my problem if some people cant handle it

8)

looks damn good man :)

this

1 down 3 to go

=@

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived