Obi's Lincoln LS Build 4 XL15's 8kw UPDATE/ New suspension IN!

Alright here are a few pics. Sorry not to many I get carried away working and forget to take pics.

Heres when I had the 6 hc2000's wired up in. 5 in the spare tire well. The one on top was the starter batt. Later moved it down to the buss bar, and clipped the factory terminals, and soldered on some ring terminals.

CIMG2280-1.jpg

Front bank connected together

CIMG2285.jpg

Added 3 more batts in spare tire well total 8 HC 2000's. Also those wires are running to my fuse block, just a piece of MDF that I bolt my terminals/fuses too. I know cheap but it works and saves on cash. Plus it doesnt look to bad when they're all connected.

SAM_0041.jpg

Other wire is missing in this pic. Attached it later

SAM_0042.jpg

Alright sorry but I got in work mode and forgot to take pics.

But here is is both rows connected together. And a mock up of how my amp rack is going to look like. Threw away spare tire cover and all trunk panels. Going to be making beauty panels later on down the road.

SAM_0044.jpg

SAM_0045.jpg

Thats all for now. I know not to much, but I just started 2 days ago, doing this and getting ready for friday. And thanks Kyle I feel like a noob now! lol But your right about what you said.

i just started from page one and this build looks very good mang. somebody had some ideas n plans thats for sure :good:

i just started from page one and this build looks very good mang. somebody had some ideas n plans thats for sure :good:

Thanks man. Wish this build wasnt at a stand still for sooo long. Its been over 8 months with no beat! Losing my mind!!!! lol This thing will take off as soon as I get back home though.

Thanks man. Wish this build wasnt at a stand still for sooo long. Its been over 8 months with no beat! Losing my mind!!!! lol This thing will take off as soon as I get back home though.

haha yeah but shit its better to take the time to do it all right though lol plus its FUN hahaaa

haha yeah but shit its better to take the time to do it all right though lol plus its FUN hahaaa

Yea that is true. And its also make the time fly by, hurry up Friday! lol

Nice build! I can't wait to see it completed.

1992 Honda Accord

Alpine CDA 9856

Alpine Type R 12

Infinity Kappa's in front

Cadence in back

VVV*soon to come*VVV

Another Alpine Type R 12

AQ2200D

Small build log to come.

Alright got some work done last night. All I really did was sure my amp rack, for the sub amps, and wired them in. Left out the Remote wires till I build the wall. Was going to do more but ended up helping Kyle with some issues he was having with his sub.

8KW on the subs, but knowing sundown probably closer to 10kw.

SAM_0052.jpg

SAM_0053.jpg

SAM_0054.jpg

• 1 month later...

So been working on my car, off and on lately. Finally got my Fiberglass materials in, got my Mids and Highs amps in, got my speaker wires finally ran into my door and a-pillars. Now on to the pics

It wasnt easy running this in, had to bypass the factory grommet, no way in hell was I getting 4 pos and 4 neg runs of 12ga into that! lol

SAM_0178.jpg

SAM_0180.jpg

A-Pillars

SAM_0179.jpg

Mids and Highs Amps in 2 Sundown 100.4s

SAM_0181.jpg

SAM_0182.jpg

Glassing Goodies

SAM_0185.jpg

SAM_0186.jpg

SAM_0195.jpg

Getting ready to glass WARNING FIST TIME EVER GLASSING ANYTHING! Other than the inside of a box.

SAM_0187.jpg

SAM_0188.jpg

SAM_0189.jpg

SAM_0191.jpg

SAM_0197.jpg

Pass Side A Pillar

SAM_0201.jpg

Doors Mock Up then Glassed

SAM_0177.jpg

SAM_0202.jpg

SAM_0198.jpg

SAM_0200.jpg

Man This stuff is time consuming and messy. But pretty fun. Think I might of caught the glassing bug, cause now Im getting all kinds of ideas.

Archived