Obi's Lincoln LS Build 4 XL15's 8kw UPDATE/ New suspension IN!

hows it all holding up B?

Its all holding up great man. Love this wall. Dude can't wait till you guys come down, and get to hear it again. Also really interested to see what #'s it puts up.

awesome! just hit me or arik up IF any issues arise.... not that i expect any ;) but if they did we will make it right! keep the customer happy ya know :)

cant wiat to hear it also man did you figure out why your amps settings were all "weird" ?

Will do man. But yea its was a phasing issue with the 2 subs behind me. The reason why its sounded better with the low pass all the way down, with those 2 sub amps. Was cause they were barely seeing any power and would kinda act like passive radiators. So the 2 subs on passenger side were seeing about 58 volts and the other 2 about 20. But I figured that out one day while tweaking with the amps some more. Now all amps have LPF at the same level, but the 2 left ones have the Phasing knob at 180, so all subs are seeing about 58 volts. AND DAMN did that make a difference! So in that vid with the hair trick 2 subs weren't even playing at full power LOL. Now its way more violent. Actually pulled a pretty badass trick the other day. Was demoing for a friend and had some receipts in my cup holder then when the bass hit, they started flying around the cabin about head level, then got sucked in by the port. Wish I could have got it on video, but I'll try to do it again. Just the weather is so SHITTY right now.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

come up here lmao the weather is fine

NOT!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

• 3 years later...

Wish he would update this, now has 4 SP4 15's on 4 ampere audio 3800's.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

• 3 years later...

Last update, It's GONeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AwlExav.jpg

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4