Obi's Lincoln LS Build 4 XL15's 8kw UPDATE/ New suspension IN!

Tearing everything out. Ive been riding like this since May! It actually made my old system sound pretty loud like this.

Posted Image

Alright those were all older pics. With the expection of the pics of the amps and subs. But here's what I've done this last month.

Had to remove the passengers seat to run some wires to the relay in the trunk.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Frame for the MaxxLink. Thanks to Randy AKA Assman for a great deal on this thing!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just random pic of some wiring

Posted Image

Stock batt location. Had to move it up above so it would sit level with the other batts.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Getting ready to build batt rack.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes I know why didn't I get the 2400's but I couldn't pass up the deal I got on this 2000's. Cough* less the 2 bills each *Cough Lol and yes brand new with warranty. But i figure 7 of these will do.

Posted Image

Getting the Back Up Cam in

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Still need to repaint that

Everything starting to go in trunk. Only 6 of 7 Kinetiks in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kind of wish the grounds could of been hiden better but I tried everything. Only other option would of made them too long of runs.

Who needs fuse holders? Only have 5 amps wired in right now.

Posted Image

Well thats all of done so far. Sorry didn't have to many pics but I still have lots left to do and when I get more done I'll post them here. Also need to clean up wiring a bit.

damn man, this is great... thats alotta batts! what you got goin on in the tire well? im turning that whole area into a fiberglass box, would put batteries in there, but need the space for my box, maybe ill change up my plans. but what are you talking about not a lot of pics? i couldnt have asked for more, at one time! what do you have running right now? subs, amps speakers?

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

WOW I applaud you sir, great choice on equipment clean install, and you got the right man for the box build. And I LOVE how you said ONLY 6 of the 7 Batteries. Good Shit Subscribed.

Archived