on1wheel06 Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 What do you guys think about them? Is there anything better for the money? What's a good reasonably priced amp to power them? 2003 Silverado Kenwood 8120 Sundown SAX125.2 Hertz HSK165.4 Sundown SAZ1500 Deciding on subs
AI James Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 arc ks300.2 on them should be nice i havent got to check out the .4's yet but hertz promises a little more midbass and wide dispersion on the tweet from what ive read
on1wheel06 Posted September 25, 2009 Author Report Posted September 25, 2009 arc ks300.2 on them should be nice i havent got to check out the .4's yet but hertz promises a little more midbass and wide dispersion on the tweet from what ive read thanks!how do these compare to the xxx 6.5's? or other ~$400 sets? you think the 163.4 are worth the extra cash? 2003 Silverado Kenwood 8120 Sundown SAX125.2 Hertz HSK165.4 Sundown SAZ1500 Deciding on subs
qu1cks1lver56 Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 i wish there was a hertz dealer in my area so i could go get a listen. i keep hearing all this good stuff about hertz but still havent heard them. First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
eaglescorpio1 Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 I run the hertz hi energy hks 130's. 5.25" components and they are incredible. I highly recommend the hks 165's. I have heard them and they are worth every penny. Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it. Team built from here on out!!!! BIG things to come......... Missing link is the shite!!!
jbondox Posted September 26, 2009 Report Posted September 26, 2009 very good speaker for the money. I would say at first looks you wouldn't expect them to perform better than a set of quart premiums, but they do. I honestly believe that for the money you can't beat it. I will say what really impressed me about them... since I am easy is that they revamped everything for a better presentation and look, without going backwards; as in compromising the sound good choice! SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
ceptavl Posted September 27, 2009 Report Posted September 27, 2009 very good speaker for the money. I would say at first looks you wouldn't expect them to perform better than a set of quart premiums, but they do. I honestly believe that for the money you can't beat it. I will say what really impressed me about them... since I am easy wink.gif is that they revamped everything for a better presentation and look, without going backwards; as in compromising the sound good choice! X2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.