Sonic Electronix

Does brand really matter?

not trying to call you out but honestly enemyofsilence im waiting to see your responce...

i was just throwing my opinion out there. he could have hit 140.5 cause i know with the right set up, numbers can be reached with any equipment, no matter what brand. an example of this is your set up. i know you hit a 145 with only 800w but the set up was done right. just saying...

Team Bass-Hz

i was just throwing my opinion out there. he could have hit 140.5 cause i know with the right set up, numbers can be reached with any equipment, no matter what brand. an example of this is your set up. i know you hit a 145 with only 800w but the set up was done right. just saying...

but that just goes to show...cant just call BS on just anything...i can see him doing that score with that listed equipment. now if he said he was doing 150+ then i would call BS all day long haha.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i know brand does matter but i used to have a kicker zx750 and a lanzar mxa4000 and the lanzar pushed my speakers harder and the lanzar was cheaper so idk i get confused as well still noobish on car audio

Edited by StreetSlappah

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Ok....Thanks for the replies guys.....is there any particular amp you would suggest? Ill be running 2 10's from a mustang mach 1000 system which will probably blow quick so I plan to replace them with Pioneer Chammpion Series 1000 watt's

I got a Diamond Audio 600.1 on my two 12's and I'm pretty certain it puts out more than what its rated at. I would recommend Diamond Audio because for one my amp has never gotten hot, shut off, or went into protect mode. I like it so well that I am gonna buy another one in the next 6 months and also adding two more 12's to my blazer. I got a link to my build in my signature if you wanna see what they look like. I also have a Diamond 500.4 on my mids and highs now and it makes em scream. Just my 2 cents!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple