newls1 Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 I think there is 4 Stetsom amps right now for sale in the F/S section, why? Is something going on, are they about to release something new??? Someone clue me in please I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
ALPINE408 Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 i got 3 more for sale if you want! Have you ever had your woofers blown?
newls1 Posted September 23, 2009 Author Report Posted September 23, 2009 i got 3 more for sale if you want! Thats nice and all, but has NOTHING to do with my question I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
CaptainzPlanetz Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 I think there is 4 Stetsom amps right now for sale in the F/S section, why? Is something going on, are they about to release something new??? Someone clue me in please Stetsom 14kd? ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
mr.p Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 why would someone dump their precious stetsom? DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
ALPINE408 Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 why would someone dump their precious stetsom? same reson you need a real alt?????????? Have you ever had your woofers blown?
DArnoldNJ Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 Ive been seeing alot of guys locally( New Jersey area) switching from stetsom amps to the sundown amps and claiming to see better or similar results. IM not sure if that has something to do with it but i have been notcing the same thing. I wish i had the money to get one!!! 2000 Mercedes ML 55 Amg Panasonic Double-Din JL 13.5 W7 sealed box Rockford P10001bd(PEQ Bass Knob) Mb Quart DSH 216 Components(Fronts) Mb Quart DSG 213 Coax(Rear) Jl 300/4(HIGHS)
CaptainzPlanetz Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 I like how Stetsom and SoundDigital are in a sort of race to make the most powerful space efficient amps, I mean SD just came out with the 16KD, and Stetsom will be coming out with the 17KD soon, so we will have a 30Kd LOL. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
DArnoldNJ Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 Thats pretty crazy i guess they will jsut keep making more power until the other company stops!!!!! 2000 Mercedes ML 55 Amg Panasonic Double-Din JL 13.5 W7 sealed box Rockford P10001bd(PEQ Bass Knob) Mb Quart DSH 216 Components(Fronts) Mb Quart DSG 213 Coax(Rear) Jl 300/4(HIGHS)
mr.p Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 or just slapping a bigger number on the amp DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.