trainman0978 Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 until " groundpounder " shows up in the dictionary there is no one definition for it. Nice lookin gear though. 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
Crazystang306 Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 Nice Car. I had a 77 impala 2 door. I Found This about Ground Pounder. I got a good laugh outta the second one . http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...=ground+pounder
lil_italy773 Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 until " groundpounder " shows up in the dictionary there is no one definition for it. Nice lookin gear though. there isnt one in the dictionary but u go ask anyone at REAL event they will tell u its nothing that hes has and how am i hating. i said it looks good but not a GP i got my subs for a crack head price so dont talk this ghey baby shit bout haten.
Noobtastic14 Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 i had two 12s knocking pictures off walls putting up good numbers- still no GP status. and that is just my Opinion -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Pitbullx Posted May 28, 2008 Report Posted May 28, 2008 i had two 12s knocking pictures off walls putting up good numbers- still no GP status. and that is just my Opinion -Drew what were these nice numbers and at what freq? Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
Crazy For Hertz Posted June 11, 2008 Author Report Posted June 11, 2008 I got a few new pics check um out an let me kno what you all think good or bad but if you have something bad to say let me kno what to do http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/crazyforhertz/
Noobtastic14 Posted June 11, 2008 Report Posted June 11, 2008 what were these nice numbers and at what freq? they are "that big fish that i almost caught" numbers considering i never got it on a meter. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Noobtastic14 Posted June 11, 2008 Report Posted June 11, 2008 oh shiz son. Looks clean man i like it!!! damn you for reminding me i need to go out and clean up my wiring!! -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.