R.I.P. Blue Bomber / DC Wall R.I.P

also when you do decide to do something if you change just the torq converter i would put in around two quarts of the old fluid.. filter it first though.. that way its not 100 percent new fluid going in.. trans fluid has cleaning agents and new fluid will clean off the clutches. and they will start to slip.(you dont want that to happen). the old fluid will keep the fluid slightly dirty. and use up some of the new trans fluids cleaning agent..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

i have not tried to move it since its cooled down. When i get a minute I'll give it a shot- would it be a good thing or bad thing if it wants to move when cold?

-Drew

Autorama 2010 Re-Debut?

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Autorama 2010 Re-Debut?

IF EVERYTHING GOES TO PLAN, I HOPE TO BE OUT OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA IN BASIC/TECH SCHOOL BY AUTORAMA 2010 SO DON'T EXPECT TO SEE ME WITH OR WITHOUT THE CAR

Although if shit fails epicly once again, i still may be stuck here :(

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

bad if it tried to move cold.. means your clutches in the trans is shot.. if it doesnt wanna move at all then 90 percent sure its the torq converter..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

I used to have a car just like it. Had to put a clutch in it, it's not hard to do at all really. One person can manuver that transmission as it barely weighs over 100 pounds.

Edit: Mine was a manual (as if you couldn't tell from me puttin clutch in it) . Your automatic transmission shouldn't be too hard to change out the whole thing with one from the junk yard. Shouldn't be too expensive either.

Archived