You Know Your A Car Audio Guy When

When your woofers weigh more than your own kids *cough* Fully Loaded BTL *cough*

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

The drive thru hit me hardest.........I used to shake the registers almost off the counter (or so they claimed) at my local TACO BELL.

...........When you can make ur gas flot move with a long deep burp

..........when u get a ticket for "disturbing the peace" and ther bass line hasn;t even hit yet.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

When everyone thinks uve got 15s and 18s until u open the trunk and they see two 10" LAs from walmart. :D EVERYONE thinks i have two 15s on 2000 watts. I gotta make a new vid of my system cuz i got a new amp :D

Current Setup in 1989 Ford Mustang GT

Clarion Pro Audio DX

Infinity and Kenwood componets

Autotek 1900

1 12" Audiobahn AW1206T

when the alarm won't wake your ass up but the UPS guy does

when your constantly asking does mine sound that loud outside and keep hearing it's louder now shut up about your damn stereo

when your gf loves her stock civic and you finally convince her to spend $2500 on stereo equipment

when you hate your baby momma and her bf but will happily install a system in his ride for almost free

when the people in the office next to the one you work at comes out and tells you to turn it down and your windows were UP!

when you just finished an enclosure and are already planning your next one

When ur putting 10grand worth of equipment in a truck u havent even made the first payment on!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

....when you drive a bucket, and were ashamed to be seen driving it, but when you get your beat put in it, your to busy bragging about what your hitting, and showing it off.... (me constantly salvaged 94' Hyundai Excel half smashed up)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

When your wife tells you she want's to go out with you for the night! but you want to work on the system so you tell here to go out with her girls and you'll stay home and save money on baby sitting! and you spend all night out in the garage!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Hah... I never thought of that one....

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

When you go buy a AC / DC power inverter so you can plug the baby monitor up in your truck!

When you convince your wife to play a 30 HZ. test tone in her brand new car with a Stock Bose system with the volume all the way up & you pretend to act suprised when the speakers blow! " I told you These Bose systems suck! Don't worry baby, I ordered new Components!"

When the guys from local shops call you to learn how to bypass parking brake security.

When you buy another new car because "You put too much crap in this one" & the first thing you do when you get it home is cut a hole in the dash & mount a DVD player with 2 - 7" TV's in the headrests! (see picture)

post-600-1177383008_thumb.jpg

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Archived