I have SO MANY SPIDERS in my lawn WTF can I do?

bad advice - if its black with an hourglass on the belly.....they are one of the most poisonous spiders in the USA - probably second to the brown-recluse. If a black widow ever "just craweled" on me, i would be flapping my hands, stop-drop-rolling, and running like a little bitch while stripping my clothes off hahah.....i hate those things!!!

i was taking a drink of my tea when i read this and almost spit it everywhere. lol.

I live in texas man and its not so much spiders here but scorpions. But those insect killers should do the trick.

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was taking a drink of my tea when i read this and almost spit it everywhere. lol.

I live in texas man and its not so much spiders here but scorpions. But those insect killers should do the trick.

wow dude... where in TX are you? apparently the Black widows LOVE TX too. I dint know that.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

If a black widow ever "just craweled" on me, i would be flapping my hands, stop-drop-rolling, and running like a little bitch while stripping my clothes off hahah.....i hate those things!!!

edit: sorry for the visual so early in the morning :D

:rofl: hahahah this had me bustin out laughin sittin in the middle of class

I'm in San Antonio, but i haven't seen any black widows around here.

My friend did recently get bit by a brown recluse but she went to the doctor right away and it wasn't to bad.

BTW z-ro is a bomb ass raper lol

that many black widows.....pics?

Take a picture of spiders.

What am I suppose to go outside with a camera and politely call the spiders so I can take a family picture...>WTF. Im not going to go outside and wait for a spider to cross my path, I have better things to do with my time.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

What am I suppose to go outside with a camera and politely call the spiders so I can take a family picture...>WTF. Im not going to go outside and wait for a spider to cross my path, I have better things to do with my time.

I think thats goin in my sig lmfao

I'm in San Antonio, but i haven't seen any black widows around here.

My friend did recently get bit by a brown recluse but she went to the doctor right away and it wasn't to bad.

BTW z-ro is a bomb ass raper lol

Yeah he's pretty good. but the name didnt come from him. lol Its just supposed to be like ZERO. but its always taken so i use Z_ro and its mostly not :P

lol thats crazy. I Am terrified of Spiders. Of course i got to be the man of the house and kill them anytime my wife sees them but It doesnt mean im not scared of em lol.

I guess the 300+ miles would mean alot of terrain for any scorpions to get out here lol.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Hate to bump this topic but i was push mowing my lawn last weekend and i ran over a spider. Well he gets pissed, goes and climbs up on the lawn mower and tries to attack it. LOL good thing the fucker didnt know it was me. Yea, RIP....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived