Guest MegaloManiac Posted April 20, 2007 Report Posted April 20, 2007 I ordered some Hertz High Energy HSK-165 Components from Audio Innovations. They arrived I installed them last night, although my tweeters are still just kinda sitting on my dash, probally flush mount them when i get more time. I didnt take any pics of install cause theres nothing to show, the mids are located in the doors. I must say these are 1 of the nicer sounds components i've heard . Tons of midbass for an IB install, the tweeters arent bright at all(this was my main concern, I hate bright tweeters). Overall :yumyum: Love, Megalo
Ray Posted April 20, 2007 Report Posted April 20, 2007 I have yet to find a better comp set for the same price. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
slvrcelicagt Posted April 24, 2007 Report Posted April 24, 2007 how do the descriptions for tweeters work? like bright and screaming? and w/e others used to describe mids and tweeters.
Ray Posted April 24, 2007 Report Posted April 24, 2007 The tweeters are very mellow, not bright at all. Mids are warm and rich. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Ryan Autry Posted April 24, 2007 Report Posted April 24, 2007 Glad you like them. I think they're a killer set of components! Phone: 559.229.0123 Web: www.aifresno.com Email: [email protected]Brands: Audison, Hertz, Ascendant Audio, Pioneer, JVC Arsenal, Alpine, Sony, Kenwood, Stinger, Compustar Pro, Audio Control, Second Skin.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted April 24, 2007 Report Posted April 24, 2007 how do the descriptions for tweeters work? like bright and screaming? and w/e others used to describe mids and tweeters. When someone says the tweeters are bright they mean they are harsh to the ears. So these tweeters arent bright at all. The mids are warm and rich as Ray said. Yes they are Ryan!
Guest MegaloManiac Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 I finally took the time to put them in the A-pillars. Nothing Special. I did that about 2 days ago. Last night a huge ass storm came 80mph winds! luckily i was at the Apple store at the time in the mall under a covered garage. when i came home I saw this out front. neighbors tree broke.
BassJunkie Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 That could have ruined your day, with that tree on your car. How do they sound!? Looks good man Thanks for the delete 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
andym85 Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 how much were those? pm me if u dont wanna post it in here... i likes me some audio stuff...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.